8 Simple Exercises to Reduce Thigh Fat
3. Leg Lift and Circle:
This one will be like the same as above, but here you have to do it for each leg separately.
How To Do:
- Now point your toes and circle it in clockwise and anti-clockwise circle movement.
- You have to do in counts of twenty in each set and here in this exercise you have to do a minimum of six sets.
4. Skater Lunge:
This move works your calves, quads, hamstrings, and glutes. Besides it hits almost all part of your lower body, it adds fun to your daily routine.
How To Do:
- Begin with feet shoulder-width apart and the arms at your sides.
- Take a large step backwards with your left leg and cross it diagonally behind the right leg.
- At the same time, extend your right arm out to the side and swing the left arm across the hips.
- Hop about 2 feet to the left and come back to the beginning stance. Repeat with the other leg.
- That’s one rep. Do 10 reps for 3 sets.
5. Dumbbell Jump Squats:
Jump squats are body resistance exercises that can be made more intense by adding dumbbells. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold the weights down at your sides. Avoid using heavy weights for this exercise. Lower your body into a squat and jump in the air as high as possible. Tuck your knees up to your chest at the top of the exercise. Land back into the squat position and repeat. Keep your arms straight down at your sides for the whole exercise.