8 Simple Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat
3. Russian Twist:
If fat on your sides and belly is troubling you and you want to increase your endurance then do Russian Twist. This exercise works the core and obliques working for a flat and defined waist and stomach. Include the exercise in your routine and burn fat around you belly. Use Swiss balls or snay thing to hold between your hands to increase the intensity of the exercise
4. Knee Raise with Twist:
Sit up straight and move toward the edge of the chair. Place your feet in front of you. Raise your hands touching the sides of your head. To perform the exercise, lift one knee while touching it with the opposite elbow, right elbow with to left knee, and do the same step on the other side: left elbow with right knee. You should feel a contraction in your lower abdominal muscles.
5. Captain’s Chair To Reduce Belly Fat Fast:
- Everything you need to do this exercise is a chair.
- Sit on the chair with your spine straight and shoulders loose.
- Keep both hands beside you with your palms by the side of your hips, confronting descending. Inhale deeply.
- As you exhale, bring both your legs upwards such that your knees are close to your chest. Hold for a few
- second. Don’t bend ahead and curve your back.
- Bring down your leg slowly and repeat once more.