8 Simple Exercise to Reduce Flabby Arms
Do you think twice before selecting a sleeveless dress for yourself just because your arms look incredibly fat in it ? Well now there is absolutely no need to deprive yourself of those sleek sexy dresses as today I am going to share a exercises with all of you that will definitely bring back your confidence. It will help you to tone, reduce flabby arms fat and give you the chance to show off your defined, sculpted and toned arms which is the dream of every women.
Infact not only women but men also suffer with this stubborn, flabby arms fat. You must have seen many individuals with lean body structure but with unusual fatty arms which destroy their whole look.
1. Tricep Dips:
How To Do:
- You will need a chair for this exercise.
- Put your hands on the chair, shoulder-width apart, and your buttocks in front of the chair.
- Your back should be close to the chair and your legs bent, hip-width, on the floor.
- Straighten out your arms, keeping the elbows slightly bent.
- Slowly bend your elbows and your lower body towards the floor.
- When your arms are at a 90-degree angle, press your arms, pushing yourself back up to the starting position.
Do this 10-15 times.
2. Resistance Band Bent Over Row:
How To Do:
- Stand and put your right leg and in front of your left leg.
- Bend your right leg, keep your left leg straight and lean your upper forwards from your waist.
- Put and resistance band underneath your right foot, and grab the ends of the resistance band in both hands.
- Your arms should be extended in front of you, with a slight bend in your arms, and hands approximately and tummy level. This is your starting position.
- Open your arms sideways and upwards (like a bird!) until your elbows are higher than your back.