Simple Exercises to Reduce Double Chin
3. Mouthwash Move:
The mouthwash move is a simple face exercise that helps in stretching and working the cheek muscles and reduces flabbiness of cheeks. It helps to strengthen and build the cheek muscles and also helps in reducing double chin.
- Start by sitting in a comfortable position;
- Now fill up one of your cheeks with air and transfer the air from one cheek to another as you would do with mouthwash.
- Continue it for 1 minute and relax.
- Repeat it 5 to 10 times at a stretch for best results.
4. Head Lift:
Head lift is one of the best exercise for double chin. Which moves total head muscles.
- Lie straight on the bed with face towards the ceiling. Let the neck be at the edge of the bed.
- Now lift the head towards the chest without using hands.
- Hold the head in this position for 5-10 seconds.
- Slowly bring it back to the starting position, without letting it drop.
5. The Neck Roll:
The neck roll is a great exercise that tones and stretches the muscles of your neck and jaw. It is also good for releasing tension from shoulders and relives neck pain.
- Stand straight with an erect spine.
- Take a deep breath and turn your head on one side until your chin touches your shoulder.
- Slowly, roll your head downwards till your chin touches your chest.
- Repeat the same with the other side. Keep your spine and shoulders straight.