Most Effective Buttocks Fat Loss Workouts
You also need to home in on your Buttocks medius and minimus to truly defy gravity. Part B is geared to framing your derriere by minimizing surrounding body fat. (There’s no point having rock-hard Buttocks if they’re hidden.) Which is where the cardio and clean eating come in. Incline walking and running, stepping machine work and bike interval sessions are great ways to simultaneously burn calories and, therefore, body fat and further steel your Buttocks.
1. Stability Ball Leg Curls:
How to Do:
- Lie on your back with your heels on top of a stability ball.
- Press your heels into the ball and lift your body off the floor to form a straight bridge with your body.
- Powerfully contract your butt and hamstrings.
- And curl the ball inwards until your knees form a right angle you should feel a massive contraction in the lower
- part of your butt, where it intersects with the hamstrings.
- Hold the contraction for .5s, roll the ball back out to full bridge, and repeat.
2. Donkey Kicks:
This exercise has long stood the test of time and activates those deep glute muscles. Get on all fours with your toes curled under, feet flexed and back flat.
How to Do:
- Pull the abs in to help maintain posture and alignment.
- Place your knees directly under your hips, and place your hands directly under your shoulders.
- Keep the legs about hip-distance apart. Maintain a 90-degree bend in the right leg during the entire exercise.
- Slowly begin taking the right heel up toward the ceiling, keeping the foot flexed.
- Lift the leg as high as you can go while maintaining your posture.
- Avoid arching your back, and keep the other leg in proper vertical alignment.
- Once lifted, hold for three seconds, then return the right knee to the mat and repeat for 12–30 reps on each side.